To help end homelessness
2014 Dundarave Festival of Lights - Pledge Page Donations
Helping people help themselves is essential in addressing homelessness and all the issues that surround it. Securing appropriate housing is the first and most essential step in achieving responsible independence for individuals.
- housing to the shelterless and homeless
- connection to services in the community
- support, supervision, direction and aid to anyone whose needs are not addressed by others
- safe surroundings
Lookout Emergency Aid Society
- is a safety net for adult men and women
- keeps people in their home communities
- provides socialization and a caring service in safe surroundings
- identifies the needs of each individual concerned, working with them to address problems or issues, collaborating with other service providers to support, design and develop service plans, facilitating and advocating when and as needed
- identifies gaps in the spectrum of services available within local communities
- works with other organizations to address inadequacies in the range of services available
- provides housing to the shelter-less and homeless to get people off the streets, and services to maintain them in the most independent housing possible.